Eligibility: A candidate with a minimum Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Peace & Conflict Studies, Strategic Studies, or related subjects from HEC recognized universities will be eligible for the intern position. Candidates in their last year of Bachelor’s can also apply for short-term internships.
Internship Period: Minimum internship period is 6 weeks
Responsibilities as an intern:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on issues related to international and domestic politics and developments
- Provide research, writing, and editing support
- Contribute to designing and implementation of initiatives, projects, or programs
- Collaborate on the development and execution of online content (images, infographics, videos, blogs, etc.) and campaigns delivered across various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc
- Provide administrative support on an as-needed basis; Other relevant tasks as deemed necessary by the supervisor.
This job is Expired